THE RIDGE AT BYRON is the culmination of years of building the best condominiums in London.
Here's Why ...
The HISTORY of Our Project Team
The Ridge at Byron Inc. is owned 100% by Direction Capital Corporation, which is a company formed by Dennis Dalton in 1998 to provide services and expertise to the real estate development industry. Prior to 1998, Dennis served as the Chief Operating Officer of Sifton Properties Limited for 20 years.
Direction Capital Corporation also holds a 50% ownership in Graystone Development Group Limited, a firm that has established a reputation over the last 12 years for developing, building and marketing high-quality detached condominium communities – The Enclave At Sunningdale, The Promenade At Talbot Village and The Sanctuary At Sunningdale West. Many of the talents and skills that guided and produced the Graystone projects will be applied at The Ridge at Byron, making The Ridge another prestigious Graystone project that the developers and homeowners alike can be proud of.
Joining Dennis on The Graystone Team are the following executives:
- Jean Guest, Sales Manager
Jean is a long-time Graystone professional, having sold homes in The Promenade and most recently in The Sanctuary developments.
- Mike Way, Construction Manager
Mike has been instrumental in building quality products for Graystone at The Enclave, The Promenade and most recently The Sanctuary.
- Anita McCormick, Administration Manager
Anita will be responsible for coordinating and supporting sales, construction and administration..
This talented and experienced group of executives will deliver a professional and a wonderful experience in preparing your new home at The Ridge At Byron - they are a proud group.
Direction Capital Corporation has also initiated the operations of a new property management firm, HighPoint Property Management Corporation, utilizing the experience and expertise of many years in the real estate development and management business. With the leadership of Nicole Horton, RCM, HighPoint intends to provide a personal service to its clients, Board of Director representatives, and owners that cannot be equaled in the industry. HighPoint will be managing the condominium corporation’s activities at The Ridge at Byron in order to ensure the establishment of a well-organized and financially sound condominium corporation for the owners going forward.
Background: Dennis Dalton and Direction Capital Corporation
During the Sifton Properties Limited years, Dennis' responsibilities included managing the numerous divisions of an integrated real estate company (land, housing, residential rentals, shopping centres, office buildings, and retirement homes), project and corporate financing, purchasing land and buildings for the land development and rental portfolios, negotiating numerous joint ventures, overseeing large construction projects such as One London Place and condominiums such as Sir Adam Beck in London and Waterpark Place in Waterloo, a 16 and 23-story dual tower complex with recreational facilities and underground parking.
From 1998 to 2004, Direction Capital Corporation provided consulting and real estate advisory services, including the following assignments –
- Coordinated the required subdivision approvals, development, and financing, for the initial phase of The Neighbourhoods of Sunningdale - recognized by the Ontario Home Builders Association as an award-winning subdivision.
- Coordinated the design and development of golf course clubhouses for Sunningdale Golf & Country Club and Granite Golf in Uxbridge.
- Conducted a site search in northeast USA to accommodate a 1.2 million square foot greenhouse operation, negotiating and managing all aspects of the acquisition and land use approvals in New York State, including the negotiation of government grants & incentives with three levels of government.
- Provided advice and recommendations on development plans for a health care/retirement village, as a part of the master plan for a hospital campus.
- Provided strategy & structuring advice to a Canadian company for a joint venture to build/operate a leisure-entertainment facility in Orlando, Florida.
- Completed the preliminary due diligence for an 8,000-unit apartment portfolio for a major pension plan, preparing a plan for the acquisition of the portfolio.
- Provided advice on a recreational lake community development north of Salt Lake City, in close proximity to the 2002 Winter Olympic venue of Snow Basin.
- Provided a marketing and financial analysis to the Greater London International Airport Authority and the City of London to substantiate a large joint-industrial development surrounding the airport property.
- Provided advice to the London Public Library concerning the structuring of an acquisition of a new downtown location (former Bay store).
The GRAYSTONE Development Group
In 2003, Graystone Development Group Limited was incorporated for the principal purpose of developing, building and marketing innovative and successful real estate projects, primarily residential condominium developments, targeted to areas of the marketplace exhibiting appropriate demand. Graystone developed The Enclave At Sunningdale, The Promenade At Talbot Village and is just completing The Sanctuary At Sunningdale West – all very successful and prestigious luxury detached condominium communities in London.
And Now: THE RIDGE AT BYRON INC.
And now in 2017, from The Ridge at Byron Inc., as an extension of the previous Graystone vacant land condominium developments, a new community in west London, The Ridge at Byron, a 44-unit prestigious vacant land condominium high up on a ridge overlooking downtown London, will be the next spectacular new luxury detached condominium community following in the Graystone tradition.
Many homes will enjoy the vista of overlooking Warbler Woods and the development will be the lowest density condominium community in the city. The site features a large, well-landscaped parkette in the middle of the development, which open green space will contribute both to the serenity of the community and the pleasure and enjoyment of all residents.
The Ridge at Byron team is confident that it will fulfill your new home dreams, while at the same time establishing a new standard of luxury in a detached one-floor condominium development - THE ULTIMATE PRIVATE ADDRESS - THE GRAYSTONE ADVANTAGE!!! THE GRAYSTONE TEAM!!!